Dear guests, during a pleasant stay in the beautiful Dubrovnik area proposed to offer one-day trips to the countryside, more specifically on the Peljesac peninsula.
We are a company with long experience in organizing day excursions especially in wine tours recommended by Mr.Mike Grgich most famous Croatian winemaker.
We organize trips from Dubrovnik, Cavtat, the Slano or any other place.
We offer day trips to discover the comfortable and air conditioned vehicles but for two people or minibus of 8 or more seats, Peljesac Wine Tour , several types
- PENINSULA AND CITY OF DUBROVNIK
A large number of our clients come sailboats and for them we have a special offer wine tours coordinated time stay in marinas.
We offer them to see and continental side to see the peninsula and the world-famous destination Dingaè and visit a couple vinery , taste the local dishes on the eco farm of which are home-made cheese and ham, which can not be bought in any store or restaurant, or in the area.
Baked dishes can be organized.
It is important to know that the trip is not only wine tastings but was exploring ways of life because you will hear with wine and experience part of the history of this unique region.
Wine tour includes four wineries, among the best known are Grgich wines and wines Matuško largest wineries on the peninsula.
If the tour includes lunch and then we organize a dinner in the “Konoba Antunovic” tavern (a kind of combined wine cellar / pub) in the area, a donkey farm and the opportunity to experience a warm welcome Dalmatian. This welcome takes the form of excellent homemade herb brandy, local food and wine of the quality you would not be able to obtain in any of Dubrovnik’s restaurant, nor buy in the shops.
Peljesac peninsula is known as one of the best wine-producing regions in Croatia. This tour allows you to sample the best local wines and enjoy the magnificent peninsula scenery and picturesque vineyards. You can start this tour with a visit to Ston, a town famous for its 5 km long defensive wall, the second largest in the world, right after the Chinese wall and finish in Mali Ston, center of oyster production in Croatia.
Classic wine tour from Dubrovnik and its surroundings:
- 8:30 AM (or different) – pick up from your hotel
1 hour drive to Ston (optional stop in Trsteno along the way)
- 9:30 Arrival in Ston, visiting the city center (Rector’s Palace, Bishop’s Palace, Fountain )
- 10:30 Continuing through Peljesac to first vinery Vukas
- 10:45-11:30 wine tastings winery Vukas
- 11:30-12:00 on the way to the winery Grgich
- 12:00-12:20 Grgich wine tastings
- 12:20-13:00 Dingac panorama, taking photographs, leave the area Dinga through tunnel
- 1300-1345 wine tastings Matuško winery
- 1345-1400 on his way to the tavern Antunović or another restaurant
- 1400-1530 gourmet lunch hour
- 1530-1600 on their way to Ston
- 1600-1630 tasting fresh oysters
- 1630-1800 on the way to your accommodation
|Price in Eur,Payable in Euro, kuna or Pay Pal||2-4 persons||5-8 persons||8+|
|Lunch in restoran included||
|Lunch not included||
For yachtsmen who timed in marinas wine tour can be timed and priced to adapt
Days available:Mon,Tue,Wed,Thu,Fri,Sat,Sun, with 24 hours notice