Herzegovina is a country of great natural wonders, rivers rich with water and mix of cultures all living under the same sky! Take the tour with us and get acquainted with the lifestyle of people of Mostar – a city of Muslims and Christians living on a different bank of River Neretva, connected by Old Mostar bridge but devided by river Neretva and strong ideologies deeply embedded in both nations.
Mostar is a city of contrasts, culture, color and cuisine. The city is divided by not only the Neretva River that flows through it but also by religion and culture from one bank to the other. Mostar, in neighboring Bosnia and Herzegovina, is a memorable place to visit is where “east meets west” and where the journey to it is invigoratingly full of contrasts. Just a short drive up the Adriatic coast and then inwards following the breathtaking Neretva Valley will offer stunning views of the local countryside. Here the Neretva River enriches the land bringing to your senses the colors and scents from mandarin and kiwi plantations.
What is included?
- air conditioned vehicle, driver, professional licensed guide in Mostar
- Visit to Pocitelj
- Visit to Mostar
- One optional stop (depending on season and traffic conditions)
What is not included?
- Entrance ticket to Dervis’s house….2,5 EUR/person
- Lunch at Mostar (optional)
- Entrance ticket to the Mostar Mosque
- Optional trips
- 8:00 AM (or different) – pick up from your hotel/sea port
- 10:00 crossing the border into Bosnia and Herzegovina at Metkovic
- 10:30 Stop in Pocitelj (Old Muslim Enclave, Clock tower, 15ct Watch-fortress
- 11:00 Continuing to Mostar
- 11:30 Visit Of Mostar – coffee, free time (lunch)
- 16:00 Leaving Mostar
- 16:30 Arrival in Dubrovnik (hotel, sea port)
Medjugorje is a unique phenomenon in the modern world, a sacred place which gathers a multitude of pilgrims from all over the world coming to face a God with great faith and to find peace in their souls and hearts… Today it is one of the biggest prayer centers in the world.
Legend of the Medjugorje is one of the most amazing supernatural events of our time.
Since 1981, in a small village named Medjugorje in Bosnia-Herzegovina, the Blessed Virgin Mary has been appearing and giving messages to the world. Innumerable witnesses say that, they have found faith and peace at this place.
The Shrine of Medjugorje has three Spiritual zones: the Church, the hill of Virgin Mary appearance and the hill Krizevac. Those sacred places are accessible to the millions of faithful willing to satisfy their spiritual and religious needs.
On this tour you will have the opportunity to visit these three Spiritual zones and attend Mass in the local church.
|2-4 persons||4-8 persons||2-4 persons||4-8 persons||2-4 persons||4-8 persons|
OPERATES EVERY DAY throughout the year
Please note: Passport or ID is required.